Alan Bloom's Educational History
Return to home page
BA (Bachelor of Arts), Physics major.
MSES (Master of Science in Engineering Science), Electrical Engineering.
Nine post-graduate EE courses
- EE216 Semiconductor Devices (grade B+)
- EE261 Fourrier Transforms (grade A)
- EE246 Microwave Circuit Theory (grade A-)
- EE211 Pulse/Timing Circuits (grade A)
- EE182 Digital Computer Organization (grade A)
- EE381 Logic Design (grade B)
- EE263 Digital Signal Processing (audit)
- EE142 Electromagnetic Waves (grade A)
- EE252 Antenna Theory and Design (audit)
- Appointed as tutor for EE111 Electronics
- Appointed as tutor for EE261 Fourrier Transforms
- AECE3321 Digital Signal Processing
In addition, have taken various short courses in digital signal
processing and digital wireless communications.
C, Perl, Pascal, Fortran, Basic.
DSP assembly language: dsPIC33, ADSP-2100, TMS-320.
Last update March 11, 2011